Thursday, May 3, 2012

Style Me May: Jazz Up Your Hands

In which my hands go grunge...

Bf Soph and her boyfriend are coming for dinner tomorrow night, so I’ve jazzed up my hands with a glittery chocolate coloured nail polish from Kiko to match the gorgeous stacking rings which S gave me for my birthday last year.  The effect, on the whole, is quite early 90’s.  I was going to listen to some jazz, (I do love a literal interpretation of a theme, me) but these hands are far more likely to be pressing play on a cassette tape of Nirvana.  Or they would, if the Hoboest Husband would let me... But S and I are children of the 80’s, and started our stylin’ in the 90’s, so I think that’s ok.  If only HH would let me continue the theme tomorrow night by playing Nevermind...

No comments:

Post a Comment